Ohana Help Desk
Great help desk and ticketing management software should make your life easier. That’s why our help desk and ticketing system handles tickets- so you can focus on helping your customers. With the right features to make sure that tickets get to the right place and resolved quickly, you’re one step closer to providing an amazing help desk and ticket management experience.
Automatic Email-to-Ticket Conversion
- When your end-users send you their service requests over email, Ohana Helpdesk Management System automatically converts them into help desk trouble tickets that you can easily track and manage from the WHD Web console.
- Easily configure your inbound email address or specific Inbox folder to receive service requests
- Automatically poll email IDs & convert service requests into separate items that can be tracked with complete searchable history
- Update service requests by email to add notes, change status, attach files & reassign to a technician, etc.
- Supports IMAP, POP & Exchange protocols for inbound email retrieval
Dynamic Ticket Assignment, Routing & Escalation
Simplified Incident & Problem Management
Automated Ticket Creation for Common & Repetitive Service Requests
- Ohana Helpdesk Management System offers ‘Tasks’ that automatically create tickets for recurring service requests, and dynamically assigns them to the right IT personnel. A Task contains one or more service requests, each of which provides settings for a new ticket. When a Task is run, a ticket is created for each service request within the Task—either sequentially or all at once, depending on the Task’s configuration.
- A full workflow system can be based on Tasks, including approval processes and conditional orders of elements.
- Ohana Helpdesk Management System also provides ‘Quick Ticket Creation’ feature that defines ticket fields in advance, so you can run the ticket to auto-populate the required fields.
- Ohana Helpdesk Management System can easily apply ‘Bulk Ticket Updates’ to a general or specific group of tickets. Virtually any field, status, urgency, assigned technician, etc. can be bulk-updated with just a few clicks.